Thursday, March 17, 2016

Spotted & Hearted - March

hello and good morning lawnscaping friends!
it's Samantha M here again, and it's time for another Spotted and Hearted!! today i have some cards i found in the Lawnscaping Flickr account!

(cue the t-shirt cannons, cheering and confetti!!)
i have some amazing projects to feature today! so let's get to it, shall we?



It's no secret that the Lovable Legends stamp set is one of my favorite stamp sets EVER! Ha! Those creatures are just SO cute!!! I mean, look at Big Foot here? He's so cute and totally ready to got a party! I LOVE those different shades of trees in the background too! So cute!!  


Oh my stars - this card is ADORABLE!!! I am in love with that little narwhal!! And he has the balloon string on his horn!!!!!! *squeal* that little detail totally made me fall in love with this card!! It makes me want to break out Critters in the Arctic and CAS this card right away! Ha!



I LOVE this card so much!!! that night sky made with Starry Backdrops is so striking and gorgeous!! And i'm completely crushing on the Forest Border Die cut out of black/grey paper: IT TOTALLY MAKES THIS NIGHT SCENE WORK! I just love this!



This card is SO sweet!!!! I just LOVE the scene here - that cute, cute little squirrel is mailing all of those acorns!! Eeek!! And the cat is helping!!! Ha ha!! Those Critters in the 'Burbs are so sweet!! And, I have to point out...that sidewalk!!? Hello!! it's such an incredible detail with that grassy border!! I'm so in love with this! 


I couldn't let St. Patrick's Day go by without a stunning lucky four leaf clover card created with the Lucky Charm stamp set!! I just love all of those greens - they're so pretty, and the shading is just so perfect!! Also, those polka dots on the first layer...swoon - oh yeah. I love it! 


ladies feel free to grab the badge above and proudly display it on your blog! today's your day! :)

so what do you say? leave some love for these amazing cards today!
and what's that? you want to see YOUR card featured on the next spotted and hearted post? no problem!
keep posting your lawnscaping challenge projects to the flickr group!!
and did you know that the lawnscaping group has a pinterest page too? check it out here!! so much inspiration all in one place!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for 'spotting' me! Fabulous other finds too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for 'spotting' me! Fabulous other finds too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!